Carpet Cleaning, Sofa Cleaning and Rug Cleaning - FAQ
1. What does AMDE Carpet Cleaning do?
We provide carpet, rugs and upholstery cleaning as well as general cleaning for offices and housing developments. We are both commercial and domestic cleaners
2. Do you do commercial carpet cleaning?
Yes, we are commercial carpet and upholstery cleaners. We provide our services in Edinburgh, East Lothian, Midlothian, West Lothian, Dunfermline, Kirkcaldy, Glenrothes and all surrounding areas.
3. Do you clean carpets in offices?
Yes we do office carpet cleaning. We also clean carpets and upholstery at pubs, clubs, schools, development and many more.
4. Do you clean carpets in Dunfermline?
Yes. We are located in Edinburgh (Midlothian) but we travel an extra mile to south Fife and Dunfermline
5. What method do you use to clean carpets, rugs and upholstery?
We use a hot water extraction method to clean carpets and upholstery. It is an extremely reliable professional method. Only high quality professional equipment and solutions are used. They are environmentally and health safe. They are also gentle for carpets and upholstery - they do not make them soaked.
6. How long do carpets get dry?
Most of carpets and rug dry in 2-3 hours
7. How long does it take to clean carpets in average two double-bedrooms and a medium hall?
This would normally take up to 1,5 hours to clean carpets in average two double-bedrooms and a medium hall
8. Do you charge any travel costs within Edinburgh area?
No, we don’t charge any additional costs within Edinburgh.
9. Do you pick up and drop off carpets and rugs?
Yes we do. We clean carpets in our premises. We do not charge our clients for a pick up or dropping off.
10. Do you do pre-sale and pre-let carpet and general cleaning?
Yes. We do pre-sale and end of tenancy carpet cleaning at flats, houses and offices. We cooperate with letting agencies and developers. We also provide domestic services.